How much does a Mommy Makeover cost in Washington DC?
The total cost will vary based on how many procedures you need, but the surgery can generally range from about $9,000 to $20,000.
When should I seek a Mommy Makeover?
When you have finished building your family and don’t expect to become pregnant again, you can plan to undergo this surgery.
Can I get a Mommy Makeover if I want more children?
You can physically have more children, but you may lose the beauty of your results, as your body will once again be under stress, so it is recommended that you wait until you are confident you have finished having children.
How do I prepare for my Mommy Makeover?
- Eat and drink healthy food and avoid alcoholic drinks for two weeks before surgery.
- Stop smoking if you do, at least three weeks before your surgery.
- Work with your doctor if you take any medications that are not safe for surgical patients, such as blood thinners. Avoid any blood-thinning supplements such as ginkgo, Vitamin E, or others.
- Arrange your home for comfort.
- Purchase all prescriptions.
- Arrange for another adult to help while you recover.