Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
We are seeing patients both in office and virtually. Initially, you can expect digital check-ins, eliminating the need for a crowded waiting room, as well as the option for virtual appointments upon request. In addition, we have implemented the following precautionary steps:
- All staff members have been fully vaccinated.
- Mandatory facial coverings for employees and patients.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Appointment check-in process allowing patients to wait in the safety of their own vehicles.
- Optimized use of our patient portal to offer contact-free communication and payment options.
- Complimentary shipping for all skincare products.
Prior to appointments, patients will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms posed by the questionnaire, you will be asked to postpone your appointment and a virtual visit will be arranged.
We appreciate your cooperation as we transition to this new way of practicing medicine. Our goal is to provide the treatment and service you are accustomed to, even though it may look a little different than it has in the past.