The HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive, multi-step treatment that provides immediate results and long-term benefits without pain, irritation or downtime. HydraFacial MD® combines the benefits of hydradermabrasion exfoliation, a chemical peel, painless extractions and a special delivery of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid peptide-rich serums into one quick treatment that delivers real results. The HydraFacial MD® is appropriate for all skin types and targets sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration and oily/congested skin.
Benefits of Hydrafacial MD
There are many benefits to having a Hydrafacial in Washington DC, as it treats a wide variety of skin issues. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity and firmness
- Evens Tone and increases vibrancy
- Smoother skin texture
- Diminishes the appearance of brown spots
- Relieves oily and congested Skin
- Reduces enlarged pores
Hydrafacial MD Treatments
- HydraFacial MD® – Cleansing, exfoliating, extractions and serum application
- HydraFacial MD® Acne – Extra time for extractions as well as a blue light therapy treatment that unclogs pores while fighting acne. It effectively targets bacteria causing acne, reduces inflammation, and minimizes future breakouts.
- HydraFacial MD® Brightening – Diminishes the appearance of brown spots and discoloration resulting in clearer, brighter skin.
- Anti-Aging HydraFacial MD® – This red light therapy treatment stimulates elastin and collagen production and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines using a multi-peptide serum.
- Deluxe HydraFacial MD® – This luxurious treatment comfortably treats the neck, face, décolletage, and the back of the hands and is followed with LED light therapy treatment that stimulates elastin and collagen production while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines using a multi-peptide serum.
How Hydrafacial MD works
There are four different aspects to our Washington DC Hydrafacial MD® that allow it to cleanse, restore and rejuvenate your skin. The following aspects are specific and unique in their function, from cleansing the skin, to exfoliating and purifying, to hydrating and clarifying your skin and overall complexion.
The HydraPeel® tip hydrates the skin with nutrient-rich solutions, deeply cleanses the pores, and softens and lifts away impurities and dead skin.
The patented HydroPeel® tip has multiple abrasive edges that exfoliate the skin several times during each pass to achieve better, more even skin resurfacing results without irritation. All the while treating congestion, fine lines and wrinkles, and dull skin.
The Vortex effect is created to easily dislodge and remove blackheads, whiteheads and sebum, allowing for quick and painless extractions.
Pre and Post Treatment Instructions
To ensure that you get the best results from your Hydrafacial MD treatment, it is recommended to follow all pre and post treatment instructions. Some instructions include:
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning for 48 hours. If being in the sun absolutely cannot be avoided – use SPF 30 or higher to prevent UV damage to the skin.
- Topical prescription medications and any over the counter salicylic acid and Retin-A products should be stopped 48 hours before treatment and can be resumed in 48 hours after.
- Avoid heat (sauna, intense cardio) for 24 hours pre and post treatment.
How Long Do The Results Of A Hydrafacial MD Treatment Last?
The results of a Hydrafacial MD® treatment last for varying amounts of time, certain aspects such as the reduction of oiliness or increased hydration may last for up to a week. Some results will need multiple treatments to maintain, where other benefits may develop over time and continued treatment. For certain skin-types that require intense cleansing it may be beneficial to receive a Hydrafacial MD® treatment once a month.
The unique spiral design delivers hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation, oily skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
Take your first step on a journey to a new you.
At PSIW, we eagerly await your arrival.Schedule a Consultation