A More Permanent Answer to Unwanted Hair
Tired of going to get your hair waxed off or threaded every two weeks? Sick of shaving, which only makes the hair grow back thicker? Done with hot wax treatments that hurt when stripped off of your arms and legs? Many of these treatments make people spend considerable amounts of money on a monthly basis without even realizing it.
It’s time to open your eyes to laser hair removal. This option is a more permanent answer to those irritating and unwanted hairs on your arms, legs, face, and any other part of your body.
What Is Laser Hair Removal? Why Is It So Popular?
Laser hair removal is a quick and convenient revolutionary way to get rid of those unwanted hairs permanently! You won’t have to make those dreaded frequent and annoying waxing visits every two weeks. You won’t have to avoid sleeveless tops or skirts because you happened to forget to wax those underarms or legs.
Laser hair removal uses controlled and focused highly concentrated beams of light that penetrate through the skin to treat the hair follicles. The pigments in the hair follicles absorb the light from the light beams and this helps to destroy the hair permanently. Once the hair follicle absorbs the light, it cannot grow hair again.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
• Lasers can help remove unwanted hair growth from the arms, face, legs, back, and numerous other areas in a quick and convenient way.
• The hair removal is permanent, so the hairs won’t come back.
• Lasers won’t damage the surrounding skin but will make sure to get rid of the hair permanently.
• Lasers are very precise and with this high precision will target only the hair follicles and not darken or pigment the surrounding skin or damage the inner or surrounding tissue.
• The laser light pulses travel at the speed of light and can treat and get rid of many hairs in the fraction of a second.
• Hair removal is permanent after just three to six sessions of the laser treatment.
What Is the GentleMax Pro Laser?
The GentleMax Pro laser is one of the most advanced hair-removal lasers on the market today. It uses a combination of the 755nm Alexandrite laser and an equally powerful 1064nm Nd: YAG laser. This laser uses dual-wavelength light pulses and is the fastest hair-removal laser on the market. It is preferred by most specialists.
This laser can help remove hair from all skin types and is completely safe and effective. It doesn’t cause any pain to the patient, and the required recovery time after treatment is typically very short. It works on a 20/22/24 mm Large Spot Delivery System, which means it delivers laser beams and can treat a large spot or area of hair at once.
Set Up a Consultation
Board-certified plastic surgeons Doctors Roger Friedman, Douglas Forman, and Kathy Huang are all well-versed in a variety of aesthetic treatments and procedures. To schedule your consultation with a skilled medical professional regarding laser hair removal, contact us today and get started.